How do you describe the décor of your home? It is stylish and chic? Does it have a more traditional feel to it? Does your home reflect the same taste you have in clothing? Your home’s décor can often mimic your own personal style in fashion.
According to the nation’s top fashion designers, the fall fashion colors are sensible and spirited. They are contrasting warm colors with cool metals, mixing old influences with the new, and creating balance between the colors. So Pantone declares this season’s hottest fall colors for fashion are as follows:
- Bamboo, which is reminiscent of the warmth of a yellowish-green hue of an autumn sunset.
- Emberglow or Sienna emulates the glow of a fire from the fireplace on a cool November night.
- Honeysuckle is a reddish pink shade that carries over from the spring. It’s playful and can be paired with any of the other colors, especially Bamboo.
- Phlox is a deep, mysterious purple that tends to get a lot of attention alone, but adds drama to Deep Teal, Coffee Liqueur, and especially Bamboo.
- Cedar is a versatile neutral shade with a green undertone. It w compliments Phlox, Deep Teal, and Orchid Hush.
- Deep Teal is a very dark bluish green that is compared to deep ocean waters and the sky when night falls. It is a very exotic color that meshes well with Cedar and Honeysuckle.
- Coffee Liqueur is an elegant color that adds neutrality to any tone.
- Nougat is a warm camel tan that enhances Emberglow, Phlox, and Honeysuckle greatly.
- Orchid Hush is a very light lavender with a grayish undertone which can be matched with any other color on the palette.
- And last but not least, Quarry is a medium gray staple that can be the highlight to any décor.
Although these colors were declared the must have for fashion, it doesn’t mean that your home’s fashion sense need to fall back with daylight savings time. When matched together, these color trends can give your home a flair, sophistication, and boldness that can only be found in your closet. You can put together an “ensemble” that will give any room the feel of being on the runway.